Bakers C&C Classes
Call with questions 801.487.3300
Reserve your spot online or call today
Easter Basket Cake Decorating Class
Saturday, March 28, 2020, 9 AM-12 PM
Location: Baker’s C & C 44 W. Vine Street Murray, UT
Wow your family and friends with this fun Easter Cake! In this hands-on decorating class you will learn the following:
- How to do the basket weave technique.
- How to pipe green grass.
- Frost and smooth a cake to have straight edges.
You will need to bring the following:
- Three cake layers that are 6” round. I do not recommend a box mix because it’s not firm enough for the decorating technique we will be doing. You CAN use a box mix if it’s doctored up. Here is a recipe link for a cake box mix that’s doctored up that you can use for the cake layers. https://sugargeekshow.com/recipe/wasc-cake-recipe/
- You may also bring a Styrofoam dummy cake 6” x 8” to decorate rather than a real cake. Those are available for purchase at Baker’s C and C.
- If you have a decorating turn table, please bring one. We will have a few here.
All other supplies and instruction forms will be provided to make your amazing cake! Sign Up Today!
Instructor: Heather Callister (Owner of www.sugarspiceadvice.com)
Sat, March 28th 9 AM – 12 PM
44 West Vine Street
Murray, UT 84107